Terms & Conditions of Use
• The information contented in this website is for your general information and use only.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information and materials found or offered on this website. The materials in this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to ARP CANADA Inc. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any redistribution or reproduction is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• The site may contain link(s) to other sites. We have no responsibility and control on the nature, content and availability of those sites, it is solely at your own risks.
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without ARP CANADA’s prior written consent.
• In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
• We reserve the rights, at any time without prior notice to you, to change the format and content of the website at any time. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire site without notice or liability.
• Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ARP CANADA takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.